Evernote Premium APK 10.60.1 MOD (Premium Unlocked)
|Evernote - Note Organizer
|Nov 22, 2023
|Get it on
I’ve used Evernote extensively on Android for over 5 years across multiple devices. This in-depth review covers the key aspects of Evernote’s Android app: features, user interface, performance, and integration with other apps.
Evernote packs a ton of features into its Android app:
- Note-taking: Evernote’s bread and butter. Jot down text, images, audio recordings, checklists and more.
- Note organization: Organize notes into notebooks and stacks. Tag notes for easier searching.
- Text formatting: Format text with options like bold, italics, highlights, fonts, text size and color.
- Checklists: Create checklists for to-dos and track progress.
- Audio notes: Record audio notes directly in the app.
- Inking & handwriting: Write or draw notes by hand using your finger or a stylus.
- Document scanning: Scan documents, business cards, receipts and more into new notes.
- Web clipping: Clip articles, images and more from the web and save directly to Evernote.
- File attachments: Attach files like PDFs, Office docs and more to notes.
- Offline access: View and edit notes offline. Sync changes when connection available.
- Search: Powerful search helps you quickly find notes.
- Reminders: Set reminders on notes to remember important to-dos or events.
- Templates: Use pre-made templates for meeting notes, planners, journals and more.
- 3rd party app support: Extend functionality with integrations like Google Drive, Slack, etc.
Evernote’s core purpose is taking notes. The Android app makes it simple:
- Tap the New note button (+)
- Start typing your note
- Add formatting, checklists, images, audio recordings and more as needed
Notes are automatically saved so you’ll never lose your work if the app closes unexpectedly.
Evernote Android New Note
Taking notes in Evernote for Android. Image credit: PC Mag
You can also create notes from templates like planners, journals, meeting agendas and more to speed up your workflow.
Evernote offers multiple ways to organize notes:
- Notebooks: Like folders for notes. Group related notes into notebooks like “Work Projects”, “Blog Ideas”, “Recipes” etc.
- Tags: Label notes with tags like “Important”, “Follow Up”, “Ideas”. Easily find notes later by searching for tags.
- Stacks: Group multiple notebooks and tags together as shortcuts. For example, a “Work” stack could contain your work notebooks and “Work” tag for quick access.
Evernote’s text formatting capabilities are quite extensive for a mobile app:
Text formatting options:
- Text size
- Text color
- Bullet lists
- Numbered lists
- Headings (multiple levels)
- Line breaks
- Horizontal rules
- Block quotes
- @mentions to notify others
This is a block quote with italics and a bold word.
You can even create tables:
The formatting toolbar floats above the keyboard for easy access to these options while typing notes.
Checklists help you keep track of tasks and to-dos directly inside notes.
To create a checklist:
- [ ] New checklist itemand hit Enter
- Add more items as needed
- Check off items by tapping the empty brackets
- [x] Feed dog
- [ ] Take out trash
- [ ] Buy groceries
Checklists sync across your devices so you can manage tasks from anywhere.
Capture ideas, lectures, interviews and more by recording audio notes.
To record audio:
- Tap the microphone icon while creating a note
- Tap Record to start recording
- Tap Stop when finished
- The audio recording embeds directly into the note for playback later
Audio notes can be very useful for things like interviews, meetings or voice memos.
Inking & Handwriting
The Android app supports handwriting notes using your finger or an optional stylus. Write directly on the screen to capture ideas, sketches and more.
To create a handwritten note:
- Tap New note
- Select the Draw icon (pen/brush)
- Write your note on the canvas using your finger or stylus
- Tap Done when finished
Your handwriting converts to text automatically using character recognition, making it searchable.
Evernote’s built-in camera makes it easy to scan documents, receipts, business cards and more into new notes.
To scan a document:
- Tap the camera icon
- Select Document
- Take a photo of the document
- Crop if needed
- The scanned document embeds into a new note
Scanned documents become searchable using OCR (optical character recognition) to identify text.
Don’t have time to read an interesting article? Clip it to Evernote to read later!
The Evernote Web Clipper extension allows clipping full articles, simplified articles (without ads/clutter) or screenshots from your browser.
To use the Web Clipper on Android:
- Install the Evernote Web Clipper Chrome extension
- While browsing a web page, tap the clipper icon
- Select Text Article, Simplified Article or Screenshot
- A preview pops up – edit if desired
- Tap Save and the clipping goes directly into Evernote
The web clipper is invaluable for saving web content to read later.
Attach files like PDFs, Word docs, images, spreadsheets and more to notes for quick access later. Simply tap the paperclip icon while creating a note to attach from cloud storage, local storage or take a photo.
File attachments are useful for things like meeting agendas, research papers, project plans and more.
One of Evernote’s best features is offline access. View and edit notes without an internet connection and changes sync when you’re back online.
Enable offline access in Settings > General. Once enabled, your recent notes are available offline. You can also manually make notes available offline by tapping the pin icon.
Offline access makes Evernote perfect for:
- Airplane trips
- International travel
- Areas with poor connectivity
No more worrying about losing your work – Evernote auto-saves and syncs everything when you reconnect.
Evernote’s search capabilities are unmatched. The powerful search algorithm helps you quickly find notes by keyword, tag, text within images/docs and more.
Search is aided by Evernote’s document intelligence technology that uses machine learning to analyze note contents. Related concepts surface in search results, making it easy to find what you need.
For example, search queries like “dog” could pull up notes related to pets, animals, veterinarians, dog parks and more. Pretty smart!
Set reminders on notes so you never forget important to-dos, events or deadlines. Reminders sync across devices and integrate with your phone’s notification center.
To set a reminder:
- While creating/editing a note, tap the alarm clock icon
- Choose a date/time for the reminder
- The note pops up as a notification at the chosen date/time
Use reminders liberally to help stay organized and on-task.
Evernote comes loaded with pre-made templates to accelerate your workflow.
- Meeting agendas
- Trip itineraries
- Personal trackers
Simply tap a template to create an instantly formatted note. Then fill in the details to suit your needs.
Evernote’s user interface is clean, simple and easy to navigate. The UI remains consistent across Android, iOS and desktop for a seamless experience.
- Home screen: Displays recent notes, shortcuts and widgets tailored to you
- Sidebar: Quickly jump to common areas like All Notes, Notebooks, Tags and more
- New note: Tap the + button to create a new note
- Search bar: Search all your notes
Evernote for Android user interface. Image credit: How-To Geek
The intuitive interface makes it effortless to access your most important notes and notebooks. Customizable widgets display information like reminders, tasks, and content previews on the home screen.
Evernote also supports multiple themes to personalize the look and feel:
- Evernote Green
Table summarizing the key UI elements:
|Recently updated notes, shortcuts, widgets
|Quick navigation to All Notes, Notebooks, Tags, etc
|Search notes by keyword
|Tap to create a new note
|Rename notes for easy identification
|Like folders for organizing notes
|Label notes for easier searching
|Set reminders for notes
|Customize look and feel
The clean UI combined with powerful search makes accessing notes a breeze.
Evernote prioritizes performance and stability with its Android app. Notes sync quickly across devices with little lag, unlike some competitor products.
However, some users complain of occasional slowness when loading notes or navigating the app. Performance issues seem most pronounced on older or low-powered Android devices.
Factors impacting performance:
- Note size: Large notes with lots of formatting, images, attachments etc may load slower than text notes
- Internet connection: Syncing notes requires a stable internet connect. Poor connectivity increases load times
- Device specs: Underpowered devices with little RAM and storage may experience lag
Based on my experience, Evernote performs well on modern Android phones and tablets. I haven’t experienced significant performance issues even with large multi-megabyte notes full of images.
The app loads quickly and navigating between notes feels snappy thanks to Evernote’s optimization. Search results surface rapidly as I type queries.
Evernote has certainly improved performance over the years with updates focusing on speed and stability. As Android devices continue gaining power, Evernote’s performance should only get better over time.
One strength of Evernote is its support for third-party integrations. Integrations with popular apps like Google Drive, Slack, Microsoft Teams and more extend functionality.
Here are some of the most popular Evernote integrations on Android:
- Google Drive: Attach Google Drive files to notes
- Microsoft Office: Attach Office docs to notes
- Slack: Create notes from Slack messages
- Microsoft Teams: Create notes from Teams messages
- Adobe Scan: Import scanned PDFs to notes
- Google Tasks: Sync Evernote tasks with Google Tasks lists
- IFTTT: Automate workflows connecting Evernote with other apps
- Zapier: Connect Evernote to thousands of web apps
For example, you could:
- Save important emails from Gmail to Evernote automatically
- Clip web articles to Evernote with a browser extension
- Build workflows to manage tasks across multiple task apps using Zapier
The integrations enable some powerful automation scenarios to streamline your productivity.
Who Should Use Evernote?
Evernote is an excellent choice for:
- Students: Organize class notes, documents, images and more in one place. Audio notes make lectures searchable.
- Professionals: Collaborate on meeting notes and share using integrations like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Writers: Write using advanced formatting options on the go. Web clip articles for research.
- Creative pros: Store inspiration images, color palettes, textures and more for quick access.
- Premium Unlocked