Hibernator MOD APK 2.35.0 (Pro Unlocked)
Hibernator: Force Stop Apps
|Hibernator: Force Stop Apps
|Dec 31, 2023
|Get it on
- Close apps manually: Tap on the Hibernator app icon to view and force stop background apps. This frees up device memory and resources.
- Automatic closing: Hibernate can automatically close all open apps each time the phone screen turns off. This further saves battery and optimizes device performance.
- User and system apps: Hibernator can force stop both user-installed apps and system apps like Android System. More apps are affected compared to standard force stopping.
- Widget: Add a Hibernate widget to the home screen for quick access to force stopping apps. Useful for closing apps without opening the main Hibernator app.
- Shortcuts: Create home screen shortcuts to quickly hibernate select apps. For frequently used apps instead of all apps.
- Lightweight: Small app size and memory footprint. Does not drain battery or slow device.
- No data collection: Does not collect any user data for privacy. Only requires accessibility permissions to function.
What is the Mod APK?
The Hibernator Mod APK is a modified version of the app with unlocked pro features. Main additions vs free version:
- Remove in-app advertisements
- Unlock extra functionality
- Potentially enable advanced customizations
Downloading the mod directly saves money compared to paying to unlock the pro version. However, mod APKs come from unofficial sources and may have risks.
5 Questions and Answers
Q: Does Hibernate work on all Android versions?
A: Yes, Hibernator supports Android 5.0 and above, including the latest Android 13.
Q: Will force stopping apps cause data loss?
A: No, hibernating apps should not cause any data loss. Apps restart as if manually closed. But backups are still recommended.
Q: What happens if I force stop a system app?
A: Core system apps will automatically restart. But force stopping some system apps could cause device issues. Be careful.
Q: Does the app need special permissions?
A: Yes, accessibility permissions are required for Hibernate to interact with other apps. This is mandatory for functionality.
Q: Is Hibernator safe to use?
A: Hibernator is safe when used properly according to app guidelines. But be cautious force stopping critical system apps.