Sololearn APK 4.57.0 MOD (Premium Unlocked)
|Sololearn: Learn to Code
|Sololearn - Learn to Code
|Nov 21, 2023
|Get it on
I have been using the Sololearn Android app for the past few months to learn Python and HTML/CSS. In this extensive review, I will cover the key aspects of the app:
Sololearn packs a ton of great features into its free Android app:
- 25+ courses covering popular programming languages and concepts
- Concise lessons that explain concepts clearly in 5-10 minutes
- In-lesson quizzes to test your understanding
- Coding challenges to practice writing and running code
- Interactive code playground – write, run, and test code snippets
- Offline access – download lessons for on-the-go learning
- Dark mode for comfortable night learning
- Leaderboards to compete with other learners
- Achievements system to unlock as you progress
Some other notable features are the user feed for sharing projects, helpful community forums where you can ask questions, and real-time chat with other learners.
The amount of quality content you get for free is truly impressive!
The user interface of the Sololearn Android app is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate.
- The bottom navbar makes it simple to access Home, Courses, Playground, Chat, and Profile.
- Dark and light themes are available to suit your preference.
- Courses are neatly organized into beginner and advanced paths.
- Lessons feature easy-to-digest content with visuals.
- Progress is clearly tracked with completion percentages.
- Settings allow customizing notifications and offline options.
Accessing lessons, coding challenges, quizzes, and other features is seamless. While the interface is simple, it has all the elements you need for a great learning experience.
The learning experience on Sololearn is fun, engaging, and effective.
- Bite-sized lessons make learning feel easy instead of intimidating.
- Gamification elements like XP, levels, streaks, and achievements motivate you to keep progressing.
- Varied content formats – video lessons, coding exercises, quizzes, projects – prevent boredom.
- Community features create connections and accountability.
- Certificates upon course completion provide a sense of accomplishment.
The content is beginner-friendly but goes into enough depth to teach you actual skills. I felt myself improving daily, gaining real coding abilities through the app.
For a free app, SoloLearn performs incredibly well.
- Intuitive code editor – write, run, and test code right in the app.
- Responsive interface – transitions and interactions are smooth.
- Reliable saving – progress is always saved across devices.
- Offline use – ability to download lessons and code offline.
- Up-to-date content – new features and fixes added regularly.
I have not experienced any lag, glitches, or crashes that affected my learning. The app delivers a stable, high-quality experience.
The SoloLearn Android app is free to download and use. All core features are accessible without paying.
There is a SoloLearn Pro subscription that unlocks additional benefits:
- Ad-free experience
- Downloadable lesson PDFs
- Certificates of completion
- Coding exercises and quizzes
- Additional coding challenges
Pro plans are available on a monthly ($9.99) or yearly ($59.99) basis. I found the free version to be sufficient as a beginner, but advanced learners may find the Pro features worthwhile.
Pros & Cons
- Beginner-friendly learning material
- Covers all popular programming languages
- Gamification makes learning addictive
- Interactive coding playground
- Thriving community and discussion forums
- Completely free and functional
- Limited advanced content in free version
- Occasional ads in free version
- No instructor interaction or video lessons
- Lacks some features of paid competitors
Sololearn is an excellent free resource for starting your coding journey. The structured courses, hands-on coding challenges, and community features provide immense value at no cost.
While the free content is limited for advanced developers, beginners can gain fundamental proficiency in languages like Python and HTML using SoloLearn. I was able to build real skills that helped me with college coursework.
For anyone new to coding, the Sololearn Android app is a perfect place to start learning in a fun and practical way. While it lacks some bells and whistles of paid platforms, the free features make SoloLearn a 5-star app in my book.
Comparison to Other Platforms
Codecademy – Offers more structure and hand-holding for complete beginners. But courses are focused on web development, while SoloLearn covers more languages.
DataCamp – Specializes in data science courses. More video content and real-world projects. But paid-only after an introductory course.
freeCodeCamp – Open source community with free certifications. But content is web-focused and sequence is less structured.
Udemy – Marketplace for paid coding courses. Quality varies greatly between instructors.
Coursera – University-created content. Courses are more rigorous and theory-focused.
In summary, the Sololearn Android app provides an unparalleled free coding education through bite-sized lessons, coding challenges, and community features.
While alternatives may have unique strengths, SoloLearn is an excellent starting point for any coding journey, with quality content covering the most popular languages.
I highly recommend downloading the SoloLearn app if you want a fun, free, and effective way to learn coding basics and beyond.
- Pro Unlocked